Tiwa Savage Reveals Who Has Been Sucking Her Boobs

Tiwa Savage Reveals Who Has Been Sucking Her Boobs


Tiwa Savage, the Afrobeats queen has responded to one of her Instagram follower who try to mock her after uploading a picture of herself on her instagram page.

Tiwa savage, took to her Instagram page to make announcement of the newly released song with hot pictures and wrote “I think they know by now that I’m a rebel. Boss, please don’t come here to preach, we know that the picture is very bad, but you have seen nothing yet’’.
A fan immediately wrote: “Ah! These ones have become flat’’.

she did not hesitate respond to the troll, she wrote: “Mr. Ibra, sorry boo, I had to breastfeed my beautiful son, but if you wire me small dollars I can go to the doctor to add implants. Until then, the person sucking it is not complaining.”


Source:Reporters press Nigeria 

Post a Comment

0 Comments